There's no better way to ring in the New Year than with a celebration of 2018. Although it's not even December, now is the time to plan your New Year's Eve party to create an ending to the year that you'll never forget.
Celebrate the coming of 2019 with your family and friends by checking off each item on our New Year's Eve checklist.
· Create the mood - Fun is the name of the game. Make sure you have glittery and metallic decorations, balloons, noisemakers, and don't forget to capture the moment with a photo booth from Creative Entertainment Orlando.
· Decide on spirits - If you're hosting an event for adults, make sure you have fun and festive drinks like champagne or sorbet shots to lighten the mood and keep the party going.
· Plan games - Create a game that celebrates your favorite moments from 2018 or plan a dream trip for 2019 as you celebrate both this year and the next.
· Choose something special for midnight - Whether your countdown ends with fireworks or counting down the ball drop on television, be sure your guests have something they can enjoy.
· Feed your guests - With drinks on the menu and party games throughout the night, appetizers and finger foods are one of the best ways to go. Take the pressure off yourself and ask your guests to bring their favorite app.
· Create a playlist - No New Year's celebration would be complete without a killer playlist. Source your music or hire a professional DJ to keep the party going into the early hours of 2019.
· Party favors - End the incredible evening with a little parting gift for your friends. Fortune cookies are fun to wish "good fortune" for the coming year, or provide your guests a care package to help them recover after they wake up.
No matter the size of your New Year's Eve celebration, Creative Entertainment Orlando can help you plan the perfect end to the year. Contact us today to learn more our entertainment and party services.